The Pearls city of Hyderabad welcomes people from all over the world. People of various castes, creed, colour, race and religion come here for their education or employment; making the city a cultural melting pot. Our hostel is an example of that amalgamation of culture. At Serenity, people from various backgrounds, with various interests live, study and play together in harmony.
Our chairman, Mr. Sridhar, and the entire team at Sravanth Grand Women’s Paying Guest Hostels help create safe and fun living spaces at all our hostels, based on these core values:
- Teamwork: We recognize that outstanding performance is always a result of the joint effort put in by the people behind it.
- Care: We believe that care comes from caring, so we provide a level of care for all boarders that generates trust, respect, communication and appreciation.
- Ownership: We always take responsibility for our actions and are accountable for the results.
- Communication: We believe that open communication leads to prompt responses and smoother running of operations.
- Respect, support and empathy: We treat all guests, colleagues, parents and partners with respect, understanding and concern.
- Integrity: We always maintain the highest standards of fairness and transparency in all our dealings.
- Spirited fun: We create an exciting, fun environment that encourages the residents to think freely and make the most of the opportunities they have.
- Excellence: We are constantly in the pursuit of achieving excellence in our services.
- Resilience: We are determined to achieve all our goals and have the ability to overcome any difficulty along the way.
- Doing what’s Right: Every decision we take is in the interest of the organization; our determination to act with integrity remains constant.
Through the years, we’ve seen many students coming to this city with dreams and aspirations; we want to offer a nurturing living space with comfortable accommodation and ample recreational facilities.